Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Fishies and Next Little Fishies?

Knitting Little Fishies is better than fishing for real fish - unless you are fishing with a silver hook as my daddy used to say when the catch for the day was slim to none.

This is a shorter version than the pattern but I think a teenaged girl I know will be quite pleased with it. Where are the fish (beads)? I've got to find just the right sweet confection to hang on the ends and it will be complete.




The photograph below is by Peggy Baxter. She is in Jane Thornley's group on Ravelry and sent in this picture to inspire all of us who are taking part in the Little Fishies knitalong. I've collected my stash below but, as usual, there is enough yarn there for a sweater - at least! So, it may be the Little Fishies Sweater. Where can I hang a fish line?


No comments: